Made of high quality stainless steel, which provides longer running time. High-grade mechanical seal protects the powerful motor and largely eliminates the need for maintenance. For flexibility the GC-DP 1020 N comes with a universal connection and a 90° bracket. A carry-handle for user-friendly transportation is included.
• Max outlet: 300L/min
• Submergence: 5m
• Max solids: 20mm
• Cable length: 10m
• Hose connection: Universal up to 47.8mm
• Max delivery head: 9m
• Float Switch
• Input voltage: 230V
• Delivery temperature: 35°
Not suitable for use in fish ponds or permanent installation.
The Einhell GC-DP 1020 N dirty water pump is a robust, powerful and reliable helper which provides the best service when pumping off dirty water from ponds, building pits, flooded basements and more. An infinitely variable float switch lets you choose between continuous operation and a pre-selected ON and OFF switching level.
For health and safety reasons this product is not returnable to Toolstation once used.
|Brand ||Einhell |
|Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Manufacture ID ||4170773 |
|Voltage ||230 |
|Wattage ||1000 |
|Type ||Dirty Water |
|Cable length (m) ||10 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Einhell GC-DP 1020 N Dirty Water Pump 1000W is rated
Rated 4 out of
Staring torque issues
Works fine first time and easy to set up. One problem is lack of fixings to hold the pump in one position to ensure the float does not snag in relatively tight locations - because the machine jerks round each time it starts due to starting torque.
Date published: 2020-08-09
Rated 4 out of
I bought this product a week ago and it works a treat.
Date published: 2020-07-24
Rated 4 out of
powerful little pump
Used to pump out footings and so far doing a good job. float switch is set a bit high but can be adjusted
Date published: 2020-03-16