Carpenters pencil designed on the snap off knife concept, 9mm pencil blade. graphite marking blade easily extends and retracts.
The OX Pro Sharpdraw Carpenters Pencil is the perfect easy marking tool featuring an easy retractable snap off graphite marking blade ensuring ultra sharp and precise marking lines, comfortable wooden grip and handy clip for quick attachment to work belts. Comes complete with x1 graphite marking blade. Blade refills sold separately.
|Brand ||OX |
|Manufacture ID ||OX-P500601 |
|Type ||Pencils |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
OX Pro Sharpdraw Carpenters Pencil 9mm is rated
Rated 1 out of
The is no resistance to stop the lead retracting back into the pencil (could do with a locking button like some snap off knifes) Leads are expensive to replace so I feel this is an overpriced item that looks good
Date published: 2020-01-07
Rated 5 out of
Sandau Enterprises UK
Really useful pencil
Really useful pencil! It allows for very good marking and for getting close to material when some other pencils don't due to it's flat side. First lead could do with being snap off like the replacements and the lead could be softer for marking better than an HB, but it works on 90% of what you want to mark with no problem and the other 10% makes enough of a mark if you squint.
Date published: 2019-06-20
Rated 1 out of
Had this less than a week and the metal clips fallen out, now every time I get the pencil out the leads fallen out or when I use the pencil the lead retracts itself because there’s no resistance, it’s now unusable after less than a week !
Date published: 2018-02-21
Rated 5 out of
I do like this
I have not had this long but it draws a good fine line and the lead seems robust and at least gives constant line thickness irrespective of wear. Seems so much better than the carpenters pencils which always seem to need sharpening and you throw away most of the lead when doing this. Of course there is no true lead in pencil leads. Too early to rate reliability but I foresee no problem
Date published: 2017-08-26