The TB Davies EuroFold 3 Section Loft Ladder requires no headroom or storage space in the loft. Precision manufactured in Europe’s Clean Tech Valley using Renewable Energy and PEFC sustainably sourced timber. The Nordic Spruce construction uses traditional dovetail techniques that provide a strong, robust ladder for regular climbing. The continuous draught seal provides a tight air-seal to reduce draughts.
• Tested U-Value of 1.11W/m2K for improved insulation and reduced heat loss
• Fits between standard UK loft joists
• Requires no headroom or storage space in the loft
• Some assembly required before installation
• 33mm thick insulated white trapdoor
• Spring counter balancing system for easy operation
• 18mm thick frame, together with continuous seal keeps cool drafts out
• Slip resistant dovetail treads
• Manufactured using 100% renewable energy
• PEFC sustainably sourced timber
• Rung Count x Sections:4 x 3
• Loft Opening Length x Width:1200 x 550mm
• Loft Frame Length x Width:1190 x 540mm
• Max. Floor to Ceiling Height:2800mm
• Max. Swing Clearance:550mm
• Material Frame: Plywood
• Material Stile: Nordic Spruce
• Material Tread: Nordic Spruce
|Max Height (m)||2.8|
|User Guide||click here|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN